QUOTES FOR THE WEEKEND

“I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel."


“Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth! You have my blessing.” 


“Time spent for temporary happiness like movie or outing or weekend on a beach is all synthetic; with shelf life of a day or two. Work for your bigger dreams that should last for whole life. Then movie and beach would seem more interesting, realising that you have done something.”

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.


Peace: It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard works; it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart. Wishing you a peaceful weekend!

Share on Google Plus

0 comments: